At Cooling Methods, we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home:
Upon arrival, we can greet you any way you choose – foot bump, elbow bump, wave, courtesy, salute, etc., 🙂
- Plastic gloves will be worn throughout our visit
- Masks will be worn throughout our visit
- Hand sanitizer will be carried and used as needed
- Booties will be worn on our shoes
- All contact areas will be wiped down with disinfectant
- Distance will be limited to 6-8 feet
- Our team takes their Temperature at the start of every workday
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions
Our goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency.
Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”.
Live, laugh and be comfortable!