AC Tune Up In Pembroke Pines, Miami, Miramar, FL and Surrounding Areas
For your AC to work efficiently, routine maintenance is important. With the heat in Pempbroke, FL, you want to have regular AC tune-up done to keep you home cool and efficient. But, what is an AC tune-up, and how is it going to help you? The following AC tune-up information will help you understand more about these services and how they are going to keep you cool more efficiently:
- Checking the condensing unit for problems
- Testing for leaks and charging the AC
- Inspecting ductwork for problems with air leaks
- Checking and calibrating the thermostat
Starting with a complete inspection will give the technician an idea of the condition of your system and the work that needs to be done to tune it.
Changing Air Filter, Testing Air Flow, and Basic Maintenance—After the initial inspection of your AC, it will be time to begin the maintenance that needs to be done. It is important to do the basic maintenance that includes:
- Changing air filters
- Testing airflow
- Testing thermostat settings
- Making sure AC components are clean
These are some of the basic maintenance tasks that will be done during your AC tune-up. This maintenance prevents wear-and-tear and ensures your air conditioning is working efficiently.
Cleaning and Inspecting the Condensing Unit—The condensing unit outside is vulnerable to many problems that can cause your air conditioner to not work. Therefore, it needs to be cleaned and inspected to make sure everything is working correctly. Cleaning the unit will help prevent common freezing and ice problems that damage the compressor and lead to costly repairs.
Checking All Electrical Components and Thermostat—The last step in your AC tune-up will be to check the main power switch and all electrical components. The HVAC technician will repair any minor electrical system wear to prevent failures when you use your AC. In addition, the thermostat will also be calibrated to ensure it is working accurately, and your AC is running efficiently.
Less than half an hour’s drive to Miami, Pembroke Pines is a quiet community with easy access to all the big city amenities. Cold weather is a rarity even in the winter months although the nights can get a little chilly. Hot weather is what the area is known for, and summer temperatures can soar into the 90s with the humidity to match. When the heat outside becomes unbearable, you retreat indoors, and your air conditioner keeps you cool. This makes it essential that you get an AC tune-up in Pembroke Pines, Florida to ensure it cools when you need it.
Benefits of an AC Tune-up
At Cooling Methods, we tell our customers that they need to have their air conditioning systems tuned-up each spring. Our technicians clean your unit, check your condensate drain, calibrate your thermostat, and replace your air filter. They identify any parts that need replacement and repairs that can’t wait. Here are the benefits of an AC tune-up in Pembroke Pines, Florida:
- Save money: When your air conditioner is clean and has a new air filter, it runs more energy efficiently, and this helps to keep your utility bills lower.
- Avoid emergency service calls: By replacing worn parts and repairing small issues during the tune-up, you’re less likely to need emergency repair service during the summer. This can save you money and discomfort of being without air conditioning on the hottest days of the year.
- Longer lifespan: When your air conditioner is free of dirt and debris inside and all the worn parts are replaced, your motor runs normally. It doesn’t need to compensate, and it helps the system to last longer than one that isn’t properly maintained.
At Cooling Methods, we have a detailed list of systems and items that we clean and inspect during your yearly tune-up. It’s our goal to keep you and your family cool and comfortable. Contact us to schedule an appointment.