AC Maintenance in Miami, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, FL and Surrounding Areas
Miami is known for its white-sand beaches and South Beach area that comes to life at night. Even in the winter months, the temperatures remain warm although the nights can bring a chill that you need your heating system to chase away. In the summer months, the area feels more like the tropics with high humidity and temperatures in the 90s.
Your only respite from the heat is a trip to the beach or pool or a day inside with the air conditioner running full black. With AC Maintenance in Miami, Florida, you know that your air conditioning is up for the job.
Items We Inspect During AC Maintenance
Each spring, our technicians visit dozens of homes for AC maintenance. They know where to look and spend time cleaning the air conditioner. Everything they do is geared to ensure that your unit runs efficiently without breakdowns during the hottest summer months. Here are some of the things our technicians do during their visit:
- Inspect and clean dirt and debris from the condenser coils
- Identify and recommend part replacements and repairs
- Replace air filters. Some air filters are reusable, and we’ll clean those
- Verify the coolant level and fill if needed
- Calibrate thermostat
- Look for cracks and tears in your ductwork
- Remove dirt and debris from outdoor and indoor coils
- Check all the electrical connections for safety and tighten connections as necessary
- Check your condensate lines and drain for obstruction and leaks to ensure you don’t end up with water pouring out of your AC
- Inspect the blower motor and belt
- All moving parts are checked and lubricated as needed to ensure they can move easily and perform their functions.